Saturday, May 2, 2009

Boot Sandals?

I keep seeing all these people wearing boots that are actually sandals... like they are confused about what they are. First it was just one or two people, and I mentioned it to one of my most fashion- conscious friends, and she told me that boot sandals were really 'in' this summer.

I don't know how I feel about shoes that want to be sandals. Or sandals that want to be shoes. I mean, pick a side and stay there. Like Keens. I'm not really into those either, they are like sporty shoes that want to be sandals. Either way, Boot or Keen, I think they look kinda funny. And these fancy boot ones would definitely look funny on me. Leave me to my birkenstocks. And Chacos.

2 comments:

  1. Women's sandals range from open-toed sandals to wedges, and there are different types of shoe structures for different foot types. Get more information about men sandals on this link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flip flops are also known to be more comfortable than the other kind of flip flops. If you are curious to know more about wholesale flip flops, here you can get more information about it.

    ReplyDelete