Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring Has Sprung

Ho snap! It has been a really long time since I last blogged. Shameful. I think it is mostly because I have been outside enjoying the lovely spring weather. I am still minus a bike, but hopefully that will be remedied in the month of May. I have been to the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens twice and have already gotten a sunburn. Shit! That sucks. The sun can be so mean and harmful.

I have been listening to a lot of Gervais, Merchant, and Pilkington, which has been good. And then Craig came to visit (yay!) and he sounds very similar to Karl, as he is the only person that I know who can do such a nice impression of Karl being from Manchester(ish). Craig and I did lots of fun touristy things together since he'd never been to New York. We went to Central Park and to the top of the Empire State building. We walked a lot, and now I am pretty tired. And sad cause he left today.

That's pretty much it in terms of events... I hear there's some kind of pig flu thing going around in NYC but I've only seen one person with a surgical mask. Good on me for keeping up with current events!

No comments:

Post a Comment