Friday, April 10, 2009

Ways to Save Money

Here is a short list of a few ways I've thought of to save money during the recession:

1. Instead of paying even 25 dollars for a haircut, DIY. Really if all I want is trimmed ends, I can totally do that shit myself. Especially if your hair is such a long crazy mess anyways (ME).

2. Drink coffee instead of eating, especially if you work at a cafe (ME) where you get a discount on coffee. This also bonuses as a diet plan.

3. Only take out small amounts of money from the ATM at one time. Then, if you're spending too much, you'll feel guilty about going to the ATM all the time. Plus it is annoying to find an ATM.

4. Take the blow to your pride and feelings of independence and live with a loving grandparent (ME) or your parents (a lot of other people) and save money on rent.

5. Wear all your clothes until they have holes in them. Fuck Stacy and Clinton, not everyone has $5,000 given to them to spend on clothes and times are tough.

I'll let you know if I think of anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment