Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Jig is Up

I have been fairly shamelessly spreading this little tidbit of Oberlin gossip ever since I saw that this book was in the March Glamour as a 'must-read' of the month. Glamour's little teaser said:

'Gillies had the perfect life with the man of her dreams — until she watched him fall in love with another woman in their small college town.'

I never took a class with the professor she was married to, but I knew who he was... how couldn't you? He's so dreamy. Anyhoo, I've been interested in reading the book, looked at a preview on google books, reading some reviews, and everyone always refers to him as 'her ex-husband,' or 'her former husband.' She changed all the names in the book, though if you went to Oberlin, you know who people are, especially if you were in the English department. Cause that shit was scandalous. And the school isn't that big.

So why is the AP being such a hater and outing the guy? Come on, AP. I thought you guys were classy. Not like me, the gossip monger.

No comments:

Post a Comment