Monday, April 5, 2010

Things I am Into Right Now

This is a list of things I am into right now:

1. This new computer, and all the neat stuff I can do with it LIKE: watching videos on the internet, playing a bit with that awesome open source graphic design software I learned about last year like Inkscape and the Gimp, webcam chatting with folks, and downloading things without the other applications falling to the spinning wheel of death.

2. Riding my bike in the park again, instead of just transport, cause the weather is so much nicer.

3. FICTION. I kinda forgot about fiction for a hot second, cause I was reading lots of non-fiction, which I needed, but I am really digging getting into some stories.

4. Home-made lipblam recipes.

5. Being outside for things like drinking and eating and hanging out, since the weather is so nice right now.

6. Summer plans. I am full of ideas for the summer and fall. I am ready to shake things up. Like with job number 3, which is a one-day a week after-school gig but could also turn into summer work and perhaps continue into the fall...? Cross those fingers! But yeah, that, or Costa Rica, or you know... just move somewhere. Like Granny says, "It doesn't cost anything to dream."

7. Free music on Pandora and Lala. Loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment