Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween Costume- Still debating

Okay, so I still don't know what I'm going to be for Halloween, and I need to figure this out! Otherwise Halloween is going to get here and I will not have anything to be.

However, I did think of a third costume that would require seriously minimal effort AND would be pretty sweet, although I am sure lots of people have done it. Rosie the Riviter? Seems like it would be cute, not too hard to pull off at all, and would be a good last-minute thing if it turns out I can't find stuff for either of the other costumes. All you really need is a blue shirt and a red hanky thing, and BAM. Rosie.

Also, at this point it is really hard for me to justify putting in a whole lot of effort when at this point, I don't even know where I'm going to be on Halloween. I mean, I don't want to put a whole ton of thought and work into the costume in if I'm not actually going to be doing anything good.

No comments:

Post a Comment