Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Morgan Spurlock!

And it all comes full circle...

Today while working in the cafe that is sometimes the bane of my existence, right during the morning rush, who should walk into the cafe and get in my line?

Morgan Spurlock, of Super Size Me fame.

I recognized him immediately, as I only watched the movie a couple of months ago, and proceeded to totally geek out. I am such a spaz. I couldn't do anything but steal glances and grin in-between taking money from customers, but he caught me staring at him more than once, and I knew that he knew that I knew who he was.

When he finally got up to the counter, and I had nothing, and was just grinning like a cheshire cat, he ordered a medium soy latte. Did I try to upsell, and get him to buy a large?

Hell no! I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face doing that in a million years.

But I was starstruck for the rest of the day.

I am such a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment