Monday, February 23, 2009

So this is the cool new thing...

I used to write on a blog, way before it was hip. No one read it, I'm pretty sure. Which I am now thankful for because I was 14 and everything I wrote when I was 14 is embarrassing. I tried to revive it and write on it a few more times when I was in college, but that is embarrassing too. It still exists in cyberspace, I don't think it'll ever really get deleted, but I'm glad that there are features that can render it inaccessible to other people. I have a blog from my senior tutorial, and that might also be potentially embarrassing but I haven't looked at it in awhile. While that particular one may still have potential, I think of that as an ongoing, specific sort of project that I'm not really interested in starting in on at this point. I want to start afresh.

So here we are. version 2.0. I see that a lot of my friends suddenly (though I guess not that suddenly) seem to have blogs, and it is the hip not-so-new thing. Maggie and I thought of making one during our trip, but never got around to it and now we're home. But I'm about to be in New York, and with that fresh new start comes this fresh new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment