Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hate Moving

I hate that whenever I move somewhere (from big, fo real moves, like Dad selling childhood home at the same time I was moving out of my house from college, so had to get all my crap to Mom's house, then also had to get crap from house house to mom's house... to small moves like a trip) I think that I got everything under control until the last two days. Then I realize that I have in fact, not done shit, and I take everything out of its place and try to figure out what box to put it in and it looks like a big mess. And it is, though I am trying to convince myself it isn't.

I have a system. And that system now, after years of not knowing where anything is after I pack or move somewhere, includes labels. Now I know where things are generally, and I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment